FairyTail guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Time To Introduce Yourself!Dont be shy!!

5 posters

Go down

It's Time To Introduce Yourself!Dont be shy!! Empty It's Time To Introduce Yourself!Dont be shy!!

Post  Melly Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:37 am

Hi~~ I'm Melly actually my english name was Melissa but people like to call me melly in real life.I'm from Malaysia but currently study in Australia.After November 20th i will turn 25 hmm sound abit old right T_T. I love shopping ,music ,novel,swimming,manga,anime and PC game.I like to meet friend on the internet and i'm very friendly Ofcos if u are not friendly to me i will treat u worst.i like chitchat XD so if u want to chat with me pls do dont be shy ofcos we have to know each other first dont just pop up and chat it will be so weird .....Ok that's me ^^ If OBT anyone of u want to know me or chat with me can always whisper me in game . My LH Name = Melly in (FairyFails)

Melly
Advanced Forum Member
Advanced Forum Member

Forum Activity : 52

Back to top Go down

It's Time To Introduce Yourself!Dont be shy!! Empty Re: It's Time To Introduce Yourself!Dont be shy!!

Post  Isaac Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:50 pm

I'm Isaac! [Obviously]

In the real world they call me George. I hate the name so I never actually use it >.>;
In game I have taken to my more favored name of Isaac.
I'm a Moonflame Envoy in game, and love to mass nuke things. >:3

My Favorite Item in game is the Potion of Combining. I saved my Lvl 15 gear so that if I can get a hand full of them I can make epic gear look like the epic looking lvl 15 Mage gear!

I'm a Taurus in game and in Real life!
My favorite food is Sashimi it's simple and yummy... second favorite, Rice, there is sooo much you can do with rice!

I love to help out so if ya ever need someone to party with! Who ya gunna call?
Isaac
Isaac
Forum Member
Forum Member

Forum Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

It's Time To Introduce Yourself!Dont be shy!! Empty Re: It's Time To Introduce Yourself!Dont be shy!!

Post  warhamer Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:21 pm

sup i'm warhamer

for me its warhamer and not warhammer. its been my playername over 8 years now. i got sereral disorder includding spelling disorder. that why my first name is also a misspelled one.
lol!

my real name is mark. i'm almost 21 and live in the netherlands.
i'm addicted to computer. to games and anime i love them both.
see u guys in game

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Forum Activity : 105

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenel Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:40 am

Nenel here
The name is Kristine my friend usually call me Kri.
I like a lot of things mmo's and anime/Manga included. I do tend to be a bit quiet at first so bear with me Embarassed
Oh yeah i'm almost 23 and live in a small country called Latvia.
Yup that should do it. Shocked
Nenel
Nenel
Advanced Forum Member
Advanced Forum Member

Forum Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

It's Time To Introduce Yourself!Dont be shy!! Empty HIIIIIII!!

Post  Braeburn92 Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:04 am

Hi guys, i'm Patrizio from Italy XD worst country ever << i live in a small city called Civitavecchia, i'm 19 this year and i like play MMOPRG,play tennis, parkour, Drumming (i'm very skillful ;P), play music with my group, going out with my friends, ecc... xD i really love this this game because i see in it something different. other MMORPG's are all the same .___. i played Ragnarok for 5 years and thaaaaat game is really beatiful xD uhm.. what about me.. i'm very handsome HAAHHAAH (i joke u.u), i think i'm nice and funny, and.. discover me XDDD bye bye u.u

Braeburn92
Forum Member
Forum Member

Forum Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  warhamer Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:14 am

Melly wrote:Hi~~ I'm Melly actually my english name was Melissa but people like to call me melly in real life.I'm from Malaysia but currently study in Australia.After November 20th i will turn 25 hmm sound abit old right T_T. I love shopping ,music ,novel,swimming,manga,anime and PC game.I like to meet friend on the internet and i'm very friendly Ofcos if u are not friendly to me i will treat u worst.i like chitchat XD so if u want to chat with me pls do dont be shy ofcos we have to know each other first dont just pop up and chat it will be so weird .....Ok that's me ^^ If OBT anyone of u want to know me or chat with me can always whisper me in game . My LH Name = Melly in (FairyFails)

finnaly now i knowz your info xD anyway its not that old. its like my sister she turn 25 in august SO U NOT THAT OLD. old = 65+

warhamer
Forum Master
Forum Master

Forum Activity : 105

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:38 am

Braeburn92 wrote:Hi guys, i'm Patrizio from Italy XD worst country ever << i live in a small city called Civitavecchia, i'm 19 this year and i like play MMOPRG,play tennis, parkour, Drumming (i'm very skillful ;P), play music with my group, going out with my friends, ecc... xD i really love this this game because i see in it something different. other MMORPG's are all the same .___. i played Ragnarok for 5 years and thaaaaat game is really beatiful xD uhm.. what about me.. i'm very handsome HAAHHAAH (i joke u.u), i think i'm nice and funny, and.. discover me XDDD bye bye u.u

Very Happy you played Ragnarok too?! I was a betatester for Ragnarok! >:3 Awesome friggin game. LOVED the music.
Isaac
Isaac
Forum Member
Forum Member

Forum Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum